A Digital Workflow Saves Money, Time, Steps and Appointments!
We are Currently Accepting Digital Scans for:
- Immediate Dentures (milled)
- Definitive Dentures (milled – from a wash impression that is then scanned)
- Clear and Tooth Colored Partial Frameworks (milled)
- Large Span Flippers (milled)
- Hard Night Guards (milled)
- Thermoplastic Night Guards
Scanning Systems and Instructions:
- You can connect with us directly through MEDIT Link, iTero, Trios and Sirona Connect by selecting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other systems, simply send an .STL file to the same address and follow these steps:
- Take complete patient scan
- Select order
- Select export
- Select .STL as file type
- Email zipped file to email@example.com
- For best scan results, be sure to dry the tissue before scanning.
- Verify full distal extension capturing entire vestibule and periphery back to Hammular Notches/Retro Molar Pads and be sure your scan is free of holes and voids.
- Any necessary “clean up” of scans should be done on the clinical side to ensure accuracy. Additional lab fees may apply for “clean up” on our end and may result in a less accurate fit.
- Please be sure to always send a lab RX with instructions along with your scan to avoid delays or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WE CAN ALSO SCAN YOUR CONVENTIONAL IMPRESSIONS. Whatever your workflow, digital is an option.