Wiand Dental Lab, Inc. warrants that all custom dental prosthesis and products are made according to your specification and fit the cast provided by your impression. If the prosthesis or product fits the model but not the mouth, there is a discrepancy in the impression provided and thus Wiand Dental Laboratory will not be responsible. Subject to the return of the restoration or product that is placed and then fails, the lab will repair or replace it without charge for the cost of materials and workmanship as follows:
- Removable dentures including screw retained dentures but excluding immediate dentures, immediate acrylic flippers, immediate flexible nylon partials and night guards – up to 1 year if the failure is due to defects in materials and workmanship
- Immediate dentures, immediate acrylic flippers, immediate flexible nylon partials and night guards – up to 90 days if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship. An immediate denture or partial denture requiring a reline after teeth have been extracted is not considered under warranty. As the tissue remodels after teeth have been extracted it is expected that and immediate denture or partial will require a reline as a normal protocol.
- Milled implant bars – 5 years. Implant bars with less than 12mm of interocclusal space and cantilevers that exceed 15mm are not warrantied.
Our limited liability warranty also applies to All-on-4® cases in the following regard:
- Provisional – 9 months
- Final hybrid acrylic bridge – 1 year
- Teeth – 1 year
- Milled implant bar – 5 years (If bar needs to be replaced, teeth will also be replaced at no charge). Implant bars with less than 12mm of interocclusal space and cantilevers that exceed 15mm are not warrantied.
- Zirconia Crowns on a Milled Implant Bar – 2 year
Any implant assisted or supported prosthesis is not warrantied due to implant failure nor do we warranty implant parts or components. Please refer to creators warranty for the corresponding implant system used.
All repairs or replacements must be completed in-house at our laboratory. Repairs made on any prosthesis or product fabricated by another laboratory will not be covered by our limited warranty.
Your account must be in good standing to honor any warranty.
If a new impression is requested and declined, warranty will not be honored.