- This event has passed.
State of the Union for All-on-4®
October 25, 2017 - October 26, 2017
REGISTRATION FOR THIS SEMINAR IS NOW CLOSED.
Wiand Dental Lab has lead the market in the All-on-4® effort with more than 10 years of experience, nearly 2,500 successful outcomes to date using multiple implant systems and an unsurpassed level of expertise. Join us for a DOCTOR ONLY presentation as Tom Wiand, CDT shares his first-hand expertise with the All-on-4® from the lab perspective. Tom will present his insights of what we are seeing as a lab to this point including the application of various implant systems, complications that have emerged resulting in a return patient and the latest trends in definitive restorations including Zirconia as well as the critical keys to success to avoid complications down the road. Tom will also touch on the impact of competition in the market. If you currently offer All-on-4® or plan to in the near future, this is a MUST ATTEND event!
- Review and discuss complications that have presented since we began offering All-on-4®.
- Bring to light the impact competition has had on the All-on-4® market.
- Compare the use of multiple implant systems for All-on-4® both benefits and challenges.
- Present all available definitive treatment options for All-on-4® including indications and considerations.
- Review the keys to ensuring a successful outcome including restorative considerations, surgical considerations, managing patient expectations and responsibilities of each partner of the case.