Hard Night Guards are Acrylic Guards that are waxed and processed just like our dentures. They are fabricated with clear acrylic and heat cured for maximum strength.
Prescribe the hard acrylic night guard for you patients that require a rigid night guard with absolutely no flexibility. It can easily be repaired and is also easy to add to should you need to adjust the vertical. All night guards are constructed to your occlusal plane specifications on the upper or lower arch.
We create our hard night guards using the SR Ivocap® Injected System because we have found it to be the most accurate on the market.
Benefits of Hard Night Guards (SR Ivocap® Injected)
- Reduced irritation to the gums
- Extremely dense material reduces the chance of breakage
- Non porous surface greatly lessens odor-causing plaque and bacteria
- Non irritating fit and comfortable to wear
- Will not stain, or collect odors or irritating bacteria
If our hard night guards are not what you are ideally looking for, then please read more about our thermoplastic night guards or our dual laminate night guards.