CLEARsplint™ is the optically clear night guard with flex. It is a modified composite powder and liquid which is press packed. The material is amine free so it will remain clear and never yellow.
A CLEARsplint™ thermoplastic night guard is self-adjusting when placed in hot water before inserting in the mouth. It is also MMA free and is, therefore, non-allergenic. CLEARsplint’s™ wearability, comfort, and fit are second to none. Once you try them, you’ll see why! Hard night guards processed with SR Ivocap® Injection are available as well for a more rigid night guard.
Benefits of Thermoplastic Night Guards
- Protection against bruxing and grinding
- Self-adjusting when pre-sofented with warm water permitting the closest fit
- Better fit reduces post-op chair time and provides greater comfort
- Dimensional stablility results in fewer, if any, adjustments which are done conventionally
- Elimates allergy issues because there is no methyl methacrylate like acrylic splints
- Amine free so splint remains transparent and will not yellow with age
- Ramps and guide plans can be added to reposition mandible
- Breakage resistant composite resin
- Chairside repairs can be made with cold cure acrylic
For more information on: CLEARsplint™ Night Guards